MyPelham.com is designed to be a powerful information resource that provides a one stop opportunity for individuals, community organizations and businesses to interact and connect with whatever is happening in and around Pelham.
At the risk of inviting lawsuits from the internet copyright police I sometimes describe what we are creating as a localized “google” service. While googling is a verb that has become a key part of the vernacular in our digital age it is not actually that useful on a day to day basis to use search engines that identify dry cleaners in Australia!
I invite you to test our MyPelham.com search function instead and start using it to find information about what is available right here in our own backyard.
For example insert the word “Valentine” in the MyPelham.com search function located in the upper left section of our website. Click the “go” tab and you will be amazed to find out about all the Valentine’s Day activities going on in our community:
- “It’s Love”-Portrait Sessions
- Valentine’s cooking class at the Wildflower Market Restaurant
- Niagara Romance Show in support of Aids Niagara
- myPelham.com’s Valentine’s message contest
- Paper hearts for sale at the Lazy Loon in support of the Heart & Stroke Niagara
- Valentine’s dances at the Welland Lions Club on both Fri. Feb 12 & Sat. Feb 13
- A Capella Niagara is supplying singing Valentines
- Valentine themed children’s art classes are available on DSBN’s early release day scheduled for Feburary 12th
Check out all the grey drop down menus provided on the upper left side bar of MyPelham.com and you will find many, many quick and useful community links such as:
- Pelham’s Recycling Schedule
- Library Information
- Cycling Routes
- Seaway Cinema Movie Listings
- Art and Entertainment Listings (both local and regional)
Take the time to fully explore our community web centre and you will discover that it is full of other important directory listings and web links, resident and visitor information, special savings, contests and coupon offers with continually updated and current content.
Thanks to the amazing support we have received from Pelham residents and business owners, MyPelham.com is fast becoming the fully integrated and inclusive on-line neighbourhood that Melissa and I had originally envisioned and for the past three months have poured heart and soul into creating. We encourage all local business owners, schools, clubs, organizations, churches and residents to continue to actively participate with us as we keep building an internet resource that fully reflects all aspects of community life in our vibrant Town of Pelham.